Thursday, December 6, 2007

I've been tagged!

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged.


8 Random facts about me...

#1
I really hate city life...I hate working in the city, and being so pushed and always having to try to survive. Waking up at 6am for an 8.30am job just so that we can avoid the jam...sheesh... insanity.. then never going home on time, staying in the office till 9.30pm.. OT without pay...then getting ridiculous salaries like RM 340.90?? All for what? To pass this semester.. Then working in a communications company where there are plenty of miscommunication, but no politics.. BAH! I laugh in your face oh you smiling back-stabbing HYPOCRITES.

#2
I hate Long Distance Relationships. It's the worst thing to have when you're feeling like you're a good for nothing piece of shit. I need my boyfriend to be physically here for me to hug and cry on... I hate being so far apart for so long from the person I love...but I guess it's a learning process...we'll propably be stronger after this.

#3
I really have a thing for guys who are in the driver seat.. literally... Especially if they have their own cars...

#4
I geram very very very often... Especially if the thing or person is cute, or I love them, or mmmmmm...i sqeeeeeezzzzeee them till ...wuahahha! for my dog, it's till it whines lah...muahahah! I guess it's my way of showing affection? haha!

#5
I love shiny things.. especially transparent things.. and pretty things...small things please me, but small things also get me pissed and disappointed and angry easily.

#6
I love mint and lime/lemon Ice cream.

#7
I think I PMS for 3 weeks before getting my period... it's terrible.. It swings between the extreme moods...I can be laughing and crazy one minute, then the next, I'm super angry, or sad.... it's very very annoyingly bad....I can't really control my emotions.

#8
This is the first time I'm actually responding to a Tag. I think it's cos Jacqkie tagged me...Haha!





I tag:-

Joanna Tang
Alvin Low
Ah Boon(Mr Pau)
Cheng Yee
Ryan
Lydia Kwan
Desmond Chong( If you want)
Christina Chieh ( If you want)

6 comments:

Audrey Juicy Tits said...

I cry for your dog beb... ;_;

Jacqkie Rowena said...

*bites you*

control your pms and emotions okay??

Love you.

jowey-dowey said...

eeee!!! u tag me!!!!hahhahaha!!XD

Anonymous said...

if you pms 3weeks before ur period that means u pms all the time la... haha... t for mayb the week tht ur having period...

Anonymous said...

I'm just gonna act as is i've never visited this blog...

Desmond Chong

DeGiRL said...

Haha! But why Des?
Yes Mei... sounds familiar kan?