Thursday, April 24, 2008

To be or not to be....

Monash or UniSA? Monash? UniSA? Monash? UniSA?
Which to choose!!!
Where to go??!!
What to do???!!!

Monash = Better quality, More towards what I want to head for, more expensive, More work, More stress, More theoretical, Have to take midsem and Final papaers, Better facilities, Something different, 2 years....

UniSA = Dad's more for it, 1 1/2 years, easier to transfer credits, 10% continuing student discount, cheaper, 100% coursework, geared towards working in the corporate world, same friends, same classes, same lecturers, familiar with lecturer's preferences in work, stupid facilities, closer to where I stay.

A lot of me wants to go to Monash... but I'm scared I cant cope, what more excel.... What if in the end, though i may not like being geared towards the corporate world, i'm still better at it than something theoretical? I've after all never been a theoretical person...

Oh God please help me!!!

No comments: