Saturday, August 9, 2008

NEVER GO TO TAYLOR'S!!!

Everyday I find more and more reasons to regret going to Taylor's. First it was missing a week and 45 mins of 'Buyer Consumer Behavior' all the way in Subang campus, then because of that, we couldn't do anything in our tutorials that was packed to the brim of the class. 60 people for tutorial... there are only supposed to be 28 people max.... congratulations Taylor's.*rolls eyes* Stupid College. Then we find out that they fooled us. This degree was supposed to be a 100% assignment based course which means NO EXAMS. But nooo.... we found out that we have to take the exam for 'Buyer and Consumer Behavior' all the way in Taylor's Business School all the way in jammed Subang.

Then the 2nd day, we went into a small tiny classroom for a lecture that the idiot of a school thought would fit 66 people. The first lecture was carried out and due to the big ass pillar right in the middle of the class, all of us behind literally missed half of the lecture because we couldn't see the power point!

The following lectures were just as bad! It's one thing to make the mistake once, it's another to do it another 2 times!! What the! Ish... Then there was the changing of the timetable... sigh... now we have class EVERYDAY!!!!! omg!!! Wednesday and thursday are both pointless 8-10 classes! Who in the world wants to travel all the way to campus amidst the jam and all at 8? for a 2 hour class?! then there are the 8-12, 3-5. means a 3 hour break. Why in the world!!! this happens on Tuesdays and Fridays. Taylor's sucks!!!

I think the only thing redeeming it from total condemnation in my opinion is that the subjects are very interesting and seem quite fun although the workload is heavy. Plus it's exam free.

I'm contemplating transferring over to Monash. I pay about 1000-2000 Ringgit more for better quality. But it's gonna be 2 years unless I get exempted from some subjects from this first Sem in Taylor's, which I doubt I'll get.

Sigh... I'll have to talk to God, Dad and Mom and have to evaluate for myself whether I should transfer or not. Whatever it is, Taylor's is a school you should most definately NOT go to. I feel so cheated.

3 comments:

j-kiml said...

Ok, thx. Noted.

j-kiml said...

did u tried to burn Taylor's down?

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc06746zf7.jpg

Swee said...

Happy MERDEKA!! hahaa, madickaaaa...lol