Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I was BITTEN!!!!!!!!!!

.............By an unidentifiable insect.... this was because it was, "ouch!" *pulled it off, steped on it and smashed it till i knew it must certainly be dead* Thus, unidentifiable. But the pain was terrible! I could hardly walk to the car. at first, it was just the middle to that was swollen.


It bit the top of my middle toe you see.....Then it started swelling..... and swelling incredibly fast! Shaneil's dad asked me to quickly pop in an anti-histermine, and put my foot in ice.

So i did, then took a rest. When I woke, it had spread further down my foot.
By night, it was up to my leg, swelling my calf and so I had to go see a doctor. Thank God for relatives, Shaneil's uncle lived just downstairs, so he examined my foot, and gave me some gream and asked me to carry on taking Zyrtec.




The next day wasn't any better.... so he gave me stronger meds, and asked me to rest it.


Finally today, even though it's slightly swollen, at least I don't have to walk around retardedly! Wuahahahha!

For those who took care of me (Shaneil), for those who were my medical advisories (Dr. Krishen and Dr. Daljit), for those who prayed for me (Mom, Dad, Candice, Victor and anyone else), for those who were concerned (A. Christianne, Regina, Rachel, Joyce, etc,)

THANK YOU!!!!

No comments: