Monday, January 24, 2011

A world in a world - Because finally Inception makes sense to me.

Can we honestly create another world? A world in a world? Should we? Could we? It seems so impossible, yet bit by bit we are doing it...

Is it right? Could it sustain?

I love the world I am in with you, but everyday, as I step out into the other world, everything spins the other way around... and suddenly I realize that world we lived in is a different world.

My world melts away when I'm with you, when I step into the world we are creating...

I love it, and yet I fear it, for in that world, it's just us;
You and me, like 'yin and yang'.

The peace, balance and love we create radiates beyond our world to those we allow near it. Yet no one can enter in or else the whole balance disrupts.

Need I reason anymore as to why I want to grow old with you?

I want to grow old in your arms, but the same reason that drives me to desire this also makes me fear marrying you, because marrying you means stepping out of our bubble for a while, and the fear of the unknown starts to creep through the veins in my brain and rush past the valves of my heart.

I know in my head that all I need is to love and accept you with all my heart, and vice versa, and we can get through anything, but fear and doubt sometimes get the better of me because I am after all a silly human.

The time is coming where we'll have to step out of our world for a while as we separate. I am scared, as scared as you.

But I know right here, right now, I love you, and at present, that's all that matters, that's all that has ever mattered.

Thank you for our world, my Love. It has brought me joy, peace, love and happiness, and right now, that's all that really matters :)

-Me-

No comments: