Sunday, May 1, 2011

Life - you don't always get what you want

I miss being cuddled, kissed, loved, told I'm beautiful both inside and out, or I'm special, even desired and adored to a certain extent, I miss being there, miss knowing...

I want someone to long to hear from me, can't wait to see me, someone to wants to know what's going on in my life, who feels as incomplete without me as I do without him... I want to be prioritized as much as I do for him..
I want to be able to have fun but know that holding back so many things at the end of the day was worth it...

I want to feel like I matter so much and that I'm irreplaceable...

I know I'm confused, sad, frustrated but I'm happy :)

Life - you never get what you want just cos you want it. Life's full of surprises. God given surprises, and that's how I still can be happy :)

Love,
Me

No comments: