Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Some fat thoughts...and more.. :P

ok.. so here's something that's been on my mind...

situation 1

girl : I'm getting fatter! (says this constantly, almost everyday)
boy : No lah, not at all..u very slim lah.

Girl blushes and is happy about it...


situation 2

girl : I'm getting fatter! (says this constantly, almost everyday)
boy : yeah, you are.

Girl gets offended and doesnt want to speak to the guy any more...


Here's what I think.. the girl is the one who called herself fat in the 1st place, which means she is the one who, in a way, allows others to agree or disagree with her, no?

So, why is it that only when the guy disagrees is she happy? cos if the girl was really actually getting fatter, and the guy lied to her, and flattered her with lies, how in the world is it gonna get into her head that she has to try to lose the weight?

plus, what kinda friendship is it, if your friend can't even tell you the truth without you throwing a fit?? kan?

I know there are many point of views of this, but sumtimes, hey...u know, if you allow a friendship to grow based on lies...the consequences are unpleasant..

Haha! me, i know im getting fatter, and yes, i am trying to lose it. I have learnt to accept my big structure, and thus i shall work on whatever i can.. as a good friend suggested, at least tone my skin ;) yes, i am trying to watch how much i eat without depriving myself of the delightful tastes of scrumptious food while enjoying every flavour of every bite( yes, i love food)....but after food comes excersize, and though it is not easy what with the condition im in, at least i can justify that i've tried....and am still trying.

I'd like to thank all my friends and family members for their honest opinions that have not only supported the growth of healthy friendships, but also given me a chance to trust, respect and cherish it.

Thank God for his mercy and grace and His healing power. Thanks to Him, i have been painless for at least 3/4 days already...and i tell you, it feels great! i really pray it lasts...

Thank you everyone who patiently helped me during the horrible painful moments..those who supported me when i couldn't walk ( literally..haha!) those who comforted me, prayed for me, supported me the best way they could.

Through this i have learnt who i can rely on and who i can trust, and i wouldn't change anything that has happened because i have learnt so much from this..thank you wonderful God,family and friends. U mean a lot to me. :)

No comments: