Monday, July 9, 2007

Sick to the stomach...

ooh....not a nice feeling.. not at all... last night, i experienced 1st-day-of-school-sickness...hahahahha! funny thing to get considering i never experienced this in my entire 18++ years of life...

i was scared of failing... of falling..of dissapointing people again.. of dissappointing myself..
i was scared i wouldnt wake up on time.. i was scared i was unprepared...i was scared i would miss the bus ( i took the wrong one instead...hahah!)

3 hours of my last night of hols were spent praying so hard.

In the end, today ended up great even though it wasnt exactly perfect...

Thank you, Lord for this wonderful start. Be with me and keep me strong. Thank you for my family, both spiritual and blood bound that encourage me and bless me. May You bless their lives. Amen.

3 comments:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

everything will be fine! now you can lepak with us all often! :D

Philip said...

hey great to see ya and jacqkie back again yea

J-mes said...

oops..that philip was me...james..i didn't realise my bro's account was activated