Monday, July 16, 2007

True test of giving your best.

Today was one of the most dissappointing days i've experienced. Apart from my galsses falling and breaking AGAIN,I missed the bus, had to walk home in the rain and mud,on a very messy road, printed my notes wrongly, and wasted dunno how much of my print quota ( i just reloaded lagi :( ) a series of unfortunate events happened throughout the day too... man! I'm feeling down..

It is times like these that I seek the Lord for stength, and i recalled a devotion piece i read recently about giving your best in whatever you do.. In 1st Chronicles 22, David prepares only the best material to build a temple that was exceedingly magnificent. He found and gave only the best there was to God....

When we're happy, it's so easy to Give God your best.. but in times of difficulty and pain and discomfort, can we still mantain the same standard of our best for God?? That's when the true test of giving your best comes in.



Lord, I pray that You will help me to give You my best and only my best in everything I do for You, be it in times of joy or sorrow, pain or suffering. Amen.