Monday, August 20, 2007

Choices??

To choose between pleasing God and pleasing man.... obviously...God...
To choose between serving God or making sacrifices..... obviously...God....
God and Man?? why do I even ask? God God God. No one else but God. My life is God's alone, and God is the centre of my life... only God do i trust. God will NEVER forsake me, nor will he ever hurt me. God will never take advantage of me or 'misuse' me. Only with God can i be myself...only with God is it safe to break any walls of self-protection. God is my one and only...and until he provides me with my soulmate will i ever let this wall down again. For now, God is my everything.


chioces chioces choices....
don't we all 'love' them....
sigh....
a sigh of relief or a sigh of sadness?
a sigh of pain or a sigh of happiness?

*SIGH*

Smile and move on with life. God is in control. As long as I live my life the way God wants me to....i want my conscience to be clear... I want to be free from bondage.. from lies and from unpleasant things.... It's so much easier to be niave... but for now... I have to be 'street smart' as dad calls it.. wake up and live in reality..not in my own world....Get work done,and stop any procrastination....Convent Girl mode i call it...

Get to work Ms. Chhoa!!

No comments: