Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm proud of Audrey!!

Today, Audrey and I got piercings together. She overcame her pain. Whahahah!

I of course, it was my idea, so I got my own piercing too!!!! no. 6

Shaneil has been giving me a whole list of birthday presents.
1. Extra RAM so now I have 2 Gb, so it's faster and so much less stressful to open big programs :D
2. TGIF dinner- happy food because we were sick and feeling terrible....
3. A slice of chocolate cake I was craving TERRIBLY for
4. Slippers that I so so so LOVE!!!

Man.. am I lucky....Thanks baby! But you gotta stop giving me presents you mad person!! My birthday isn't till 2 weeks from now!! STOP!!

p.s. And all the videos you are able to see on my blog.. even if there are only 2 is all thanks to Shaneil who taught me how to downsize my videos so that it can upload faster!!!

No comments: