Saturday, October 25, 2008

Migranes

When a head ache hits, there's no turning back. That terrible pain in your head that makes it feel like your skull is being torn apart. Pain so bad you just feel like vomiting and crapping and crying at the same time... then being stuck in the jam for an hour plus, means the car starts, stops,starts stops, starts, stops.....man... that's the time you wish you were never born... begging God to please just make it go away...

Yeah.. that was yesterday... it started in the morn when i just felt abnormally lethargic... I struggled to keep myself up in class, then when class was finally over, I had to wait for Shaneil to finish his paper, so I followed Audrey to pyramid where she so sweetly accompanied me til Shaneil met us there.(Thanks Aud...)

By 5 I was just plain dead... my head was throbbing, and my eyes refused to stay open. I had no energy for anything... walking to the car was such a big struggle. Shaneil asked me to take a nap and he'd wake me for Faith Station in 20 minutes. So we parked outside church and I shut my eyes for a quick while.

At 6 he woke me saying Victor told him everyone was there and we had to go up. That's when the migrane hit hard. Everytime I tried to move, my head gave another huge explosion of pain.... by that time I was crying hard... so we had to go home.... sigh...All the way home I was praying so so hard that He'd give me some strength to hold on till I got home. Even Panadol didn't help.

Finally at home I had enough energy to take a quick warm shower, and plop into bed. In bed, I felt so comforted, so loved, and I knew it was God holding me to sleep. Next time I opened my eyes, it was 10.30pm. I finally felt better, and very very hungry. Had a bowl of cereal and went back to sleep. This morning as I opened my eyes, I thanked God for being with me, caring for me and hearing my prayer.

I was reminded of His place in my life His love for me, and how He will never forsake me. Thank you my Lord, my Saviour, my Teacher and my Heavenly Father. I love you.

1 comment:

DeGiRL said...

I'm much much better thank you. :)