Monday, December 6, 2010

There's too much to look forward to to look back..

But sometimes I do and I ache... I long to once again find that connection we made once upon a time, I ache to turn back time and fix all the problems, I ache to hold you close and love you again.. I long to find that man I fell in love with...

But that's hidden, changed and gone now. Things have all changed and all I can do is will myself to move on and look forward to what is to come.

These are the times where I need to beg, Lord hear my cry, and I know He will because no matter what I ever do, or whoever I ever become, no matter under what circumstances, He will always always love me for exactly who I am, and that's real real love...

So here, I thank you for the memories.

Thank you for Loving me.

Thank you for the beautiful memories to come.

Yours,
-De-

No comments: