Monday, February 14, 2011

Because I do believe in the celebration of love - Valentines

I love you. I love that I can spend my Valentines smiling at the thought of you. Thank you for wanting me, thank you for loving me, thank you for choosing me, and thank you for hoping and seeing a life with me.

Valentines has never been more meaningful, our relationship has never been so precious than it is today.

It shouldn't have taken so long and so many stupid mistakes for us to get here, but it did, and now we're here :)

I cannot say I hope that we'll live happily ever after because I don't know. Plans change all the time.

But this I do know, today, right here, right now, I love you with everything I have in me and more.

And the best part is, I know for sure you feel it too, I know you are happy with me :)

Love,
Your Bum Bum


1 comment:

Shaneil Ramon Devaser said...

Je t'aime ma chérie :)