Thursday, February 10, 2011

Some mistakes just shouldn't be made


My Darling,

"The only reason I would never change the past is because I can't."
"The only reason I don't regret what happened is because it wouldn't or couldn't change anything."
But if I could change it, I would. Believe me, I would. I'd give anything to be sacred to you again. I'd give anything to have you sacred to me.

Some mistakes are never worth making.

Because forever, no matter how much we forgive and choose to move forward, that one fraction of the past will always haunt us, will always leave that slight wall between us.

What is love without trust? How can we forgive if there is no assurance? Faith - as foolish as man is, one will not put his faith on something or someone they cannot trust.

So what are we to do? Do you know? Because I don't, not really.


All we have is hope, love and trust, but the greatest of these is love.


-Me-

No comments: