Friday, April 13, 2007

Cooking...

It's been a long time since i last cooked...
Today, i had the sudden impulse to cook...(stress) haha!
Well, it's a better way of letting off stress than hurting myself kan?
I've learnt so so so much within these last 3 weeks....
Through good and bad... some experiences, i will never want to repeat again..
i've hurt myself, hurt people i love..and im really sorry for that..
I've made so many promises within this week itelf..
No more drinking and getting drunk to overcome my problems,
No more hurting myself to let out my anger...
I dont dare say I'm ok now, but im healing...healing and i hope improving...
God please help me as i move on....
Lesson : broken friendship isn't easy to restore.. so treasure your friendships..
Lesson : Stress and people and things that stress u will always be there. it's how you handle yourself, and face the problem that counts. ;P

Note : Thank you so very very much to those who've helped me thru this time of...err...depression? yeah... depression. Luv ya guys lotz!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok thus can I count you out of the birthday booze? Haha.

DeGiRL said...

haha! im not drinking to drown my 'sorrows' kan? n des'll be there,n i'll make sure i dont get drunk..haha! so..what say u ??

Anonymous said...

happie to hear this` learning is the process of growing.
take good care darling ^^