Friday, April 27, 2007

speechlesness of it all...

Hmm.. what is it wiht the nurses nowadays? im not trying to overgeneralise, but one session was totally the opposite of the other.. hhmm.. last session, she pulled my pants half off my butt.. this session, she pulled halfway up my body....last session she did therapy on the wrong side.. at the right area.(that is untill i told her..) this time she did it on the right side, but much higher... too high..

Just when i thought..
1. i was heling well, the doctor found another very very very painful spot... u cannot even begin to imagine the pain cos i dont even know how to explain it.. pain la!
2. i knew everything and was prepared for my exam, out comes something totally..huh? what in the world is this? (thank God i found out in the end though..)
3. That i could go watch wild Hogs with my classmates, everyone suddenly has other places to be.. including me.. hehe.. sorry jac...therapy took longer than expected..

So dont assume.. it makes an ass of u n me. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha.

Are you sure the nurse ain't a dyke?

And exams are like that la.

And my friend downloaded that movie if you want to watch it. Haha.

Anonymous said...

Erm... pants half way up your body?? That's gonna look so ridiculous... ahahahahahaha

SaD.jc

DeGiRL said...

Paul: REALLY???!!!but i wanna go to the cinema to watchwith friends... funner.. ;p

Sad.jc: haha! not my pants.. my shirt... ahahahhahaha!