Monday, April 23, 2007

Just one of those days...






that's what it looks like during a storm... notice the motion of the trees... there was lightning and thunder too.. i unfortunately couldnt capture that..


And yet... aahhaha!


the burnt rock sugared beans...


yeah... haha!


if at 1st you dont suceed, try again... :P
(i shall have red bean soup tonight lah. haha!)

Haha! ever had 'one of those days whereby everything seems to go amusingly wrong? ahah! i burnt red bean soup today... hard to believe? well.. haha! i hung up the clothes when it started to rain... the nurse did therapy on the wrong side of my back.. i went into the wrong clss...3 hours before my class time...mr sniffles visited me when i least expected it to.. haha! weird kan? there was even a mosquito biting me in my room..mosquits dont visit me in my room... hhmm.... but hey...

Better pray for protection...and finish my devotion.. ahaha! got halfway thru today. then had to go for therapy..

I'd like to thank God for the joyful spirit he's put in me...though pain continues to probe me, tiredness tries to wear me thin, and mr sniffles wants to stay longer...im still in a good mood. :)

Oh.. and i shall be blessed with good scrumptious ABC soup tnite...WAHAHAHHA!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Wrong side of my back. Haha.

Anonymous said...

That's the backside? or the wrongside again?

SaD.jc

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha... hah... hahah...heh...

DeGiRL said...

Hahaha! she was supposed to do it on the left side..so i found it very weird when she started pulling down the right side of my pants..haha! yeah.. and she did the backside too..haha!