Friday, March 9, 2007

I am still joyful aah...(not being sarcastic)

I LOST MY VOICE!!!! Nooooo!!!!! How am i supposed to sing tmr? I woke up with this HORRIBLY painful throat..i mean the Horribly painful.... I was thinking, oh no.....habis lah...so i quickly prayed, and surrendered everything into God's hands. I have faith and find comfort in the outcome of this. if it is His will for me to get sing, i will do my best. if not, then so be it. i will worship Him with all I am wherever i stand. :)

Anyway, apart from the busy schedule of a student, i am struggling really really hard with a decision....Should i risk going to the Family camp? It's from the 29th april-2 may 2007. guess when my finals are....haih...7th-11th May...5 theory papers, 2 practical..walao...can Ibe prepared before the camp? How? How?

Let me quote my dad.
"Good results honour God. Not going to camp is not dishonouring God. Camps happen every year. This exams' only once in a lifetime and results cannot change. God will reward your effort and obedience. Make your own decision n dont regret. Get on with your studies and enjoy learning."


HOW LAH!! that kinda answer...aih....who can i talk to? What to do? i have to decide soon...else it'll be on my mind, disturbing my thoughts and making me LUAN!!!! Will someone please help me.. Please... I've prayed over and over and OVER again... Please Lord...help me!!!

Please....

1 comment:

Jacqkie Rowena said...

if i were you, i would study early and then bring some notes to the camp.

Get it?
Love,
Jacqkie.