Thursday, March 8, 2007

I am joyful....yes i am.

Drowning in the responsibilities of a student, christian, a sister, a friend, a daughter, and a human...how fun is this la... to top it all off, I'm sick at the busiest period of my semester...

There's only one solution to this.. pray, surrender, trust and depend on God to help me. That's what i did, and He never failed me. I was doing my devotion one beautiful morning....As christians,we have a chioce to be joyful or not. We have a duty to God, ourselves, and others to overcome our moods and to battle through joy.
Romans 5 :-
Paul gave these reasons for joy
-we have peace with God through Christ, access into grace, and hope of future glory (v 1-2)
- We have assurance that tribulation produces perseverance, which in turn builds character and produces perseverance,which in turn builds character and leads to hope (v 3-4)
- We have hope that doesn't dissappoint, because God's love has been poured into our hearts(v 5)

Great isnt it?? so i choose to be joyful because i can. I am JOYFUL. :)


Denise.

No comments: