Thursday, March 22, 2007

Rebuking out of LOVE.....

What's wrong with rebuking out of love... seriously.. it's out of love..i mean..it's protecting someone from getting seriously hurt right? But yet, I feel so sorry.. so guilty... A wise friend told me, of course you're not wrong! It's the other person's loss for not wanting to listen.... BUT I FEEL SO BAD!!!!! aih.. why is it that i always give in? my friend said that ppl will start to lose respect for me if im always that gullible....but seriously, i always feel wrong in a fight... i always end up appologising... IM SO TIRED OF BEING THE 1 TO SAY SORRY!!!!! Of being the 1 who feels inferior or not good enough, or not worth it, or not important or just stupid,and terribly sorry....I'm tired...so so tired of this...URGH!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok my English is terrible so I don't really get the first part :S

But the second, tired of being the one to apologize? Me too. Seriously.

But I still continue to do so.

Wanna know why?

...

Cause I believe Jesus would have apologized first but would have His message sent through.

I always lose the skirmish, but never the war...

DeGiRL said...

haha! yeah.. that's true.. but by appologising, does it help the other person or does it bloat their pride? that's the issue. I'm so ok with appologising, cos i know Jesus would, but.... :)

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

just stop getting into fights... hehehehehe

DeGiRL said...

haha! i would if i could... seriously..fights are not fun...not at all...