Monday, March 26, 2007

My Cell Group, my Family.






Lesson of the day :-

My cell group is my family. They are the ones who nurtured me, helped me, comforted me, supported me, loved me and cared for me when I needed it. No doubt there are imperfections and conflicts. Everyone is different. No family is perfect. There isnt even a definite definition for perfect. Each person has their own perception and view of a perfect and happy family.

I have made a chioce to stick up for this family, and care, love, support and cherish my family. So, with the exeptions of constructive comments of my family, please withold all other depressing and hurtful words. They dont help anyone, neither are they very nice.

Confrontation is good with the right intentions. But if you choose to badmouth my family, please come up with a proper and true fact to back up that comment, and try understand situations and my family better before judging them. It's very immature and low.

I have finally made this stand, and I will stand firm. My dearest cell members, even though we are so different, and though we dont understand easch other sumtimes, I will love and appreciate you guys and try help make our family a happy one, and grow strong together in the Lord.

Love ya guys!

Denise


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. So sweet.

We must defend family no matter what kan? Cause family is family.

Weird though, that sometimes we defend people that are not of our bloodline and treat them as family, or sometimes even as if they were part of us.

But still, so sweet.

It's like a live letter.

Anonymous said...

hoping that u r happy with this family..
endure hardship ^^

DeGiRL said...

Every family has it's problems. Love is Kind, love is patient. Part of being a family is enduring good or bad times together...

Haha! sweet kan Paul? So, wanna be part of my unblooded family??