Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Daddy's birthday!!!

oh my gosh!!! i cant believe I forgot my daddy's birthday!!!!!! Shit... this is the 1st time in 19 years of my life that i have forgotten his birthday!! and i dont even have the proper results to present to him! bloody hell! im such a failure....oh my gosh! i feel like an ungreatful spoilt brat who's consumed in her little selfish world of self pity and patheticness... I'm sorry daddy.. I'm sorry for my deteriorating results.. I'm sorry i failed papers..I'm so so sorry....i hope you have a blessed birthday there. im sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. We all forget sometimes. Just make it up to him somehow alright? :)

At least you remember when your parents birthday's are.. I don't. I know dad's is in January.. and mum's is.. uh.. after Kiren's...

At least I know the years ok!

*tries so hard to remember the years*

*doesn't remember and tries to think of a come back*

My parents will always be my parents and they'll always have their smile and they'll always be my daddy and mummy and I'll always love them, thus, age is irrelevant. Muahaha.

*quickly tries to change the subject*

...

*can't think, goes to sleep*

:P