Friday, September 14, 2007

A treasure found now lost...

I'm sorry it has to end this way, but other options are there none.
A promise made that wasn't kept, a step too far was taken...

Wrong I was for leading you on. I never meant it that way.....
All I wanted was a friend, and in you I found one, the bestest i ever could....

I love you, oh so much,
But only as a friend and nothing more.

But now situiations and instincts tell me a clear cut must be made...
This time a decision only God helped me make.

Cruel as it is, there is no other option,
For things are getting out of hand.

Never again will I be open to human kind,
Till God reveals to me I can.

Sorry dear friend it has to end this way,
May you find your strength and comfort in the Lord,

For He will never forsake nor dissappoint you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

End it needs not, I just had to say,
The promise I will still keep, the step I will take back.

No you didn't lead me on, I know you didn't mean it that way,
All I wanted too was a friend, please don't let even that get away.

I love you very much too,
More than a friend, someone I am closest to, but I know not as a wife, that's something "alone" time has led me to think and do.

The situation we both know, a part of my madness has caused me to do,
And with God no argument I can hold.

Yes it is very cruel, but there are options,
Things are not out of hand, it's just my little world and emotions.

And very sad I am, that you will not open,
And very sad I am, that I failed in that.

Please don't let it end,
I beg this of you,
And know now after I talked to God I understand,
That He has blessed you just as a friend :)

Jacqkie Rowena said...

*prays to God, that may his will and not ours be done*