Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Sabahan's Nite OUT!



Dinner at manhattan fish market with the birthday girl, Carol!!!!




haha! Jackqie when she's around carol ( bit mad..wahahah!)




Haha! Jackqie thinking of a song to dedicate to Carol...( love this pic! so her..hahah!)



Aww... Carol and Jackqie.



Carol and I



Carol and her 'orgasm' ( hhaha!)



My 'Long Island'



We had Margarita too!! I like it!



Hehe.. and had fun while we were at it. ;P

Thank you for the great night all who were there. :) especially to the someone who got me home safe. :)

Happy birthday Carol Darling, and thank you for being so 'Darling-ish' ;)

*dont mix long island and margarita unless u want the most horrible stomach ache in the world! Kan Jackqie?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not so smart to mix cocktails you know? Can only do that if you're me. Muahaha.

Jacqkie Rowena said...

we so did! I found Paul and You to be added in my drinking buTTies!

haha. okay, maybe not yoular. or me. :S