Monday, September 3, 2007

Chill pill..let's take the chill pill....ahahahah!

God really answers prayers... He sent a friend when I'm in need, He sent tea when i needed calming.. He sent me good memory and common sense when i needed... He helped me wake up from naps when i just needed a short shut eye and was scared i wouldnt be able to wake in time...He sent me passages of assurance when I needed..he sent me creativity when I wanted, He helped me get over my cravings cos I asked Him to help me with my diet.... He sent me great brothers and sisters in Christ when I needed...

Lesson: Start the day with devotion...it helps oh so much...cammomile tea too.. ;D

*then have a wonderful ham sandwich, clean your room, study a bit, rest your eyes, change into a tee and jeans, put on your sunnies, walk to college, take your test and walk back smiling in the lovely sun with your sunnies on...then sit in front of ur computer and blog while studying for the next test...

** Even the toilet that smells like super funky (the bad way) really bad...the sink is full of gunk and toothpaste that both he and his brother don't know how to spit properly...It doesnt bother me today...i'll clean it up later..as usual.... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh. Chill pill is a drug just so you know...

And tea's goooooooooooooooood.

And that's our God :) but wonder I do what creativity do you refer to?

And just :)

And I think I should stop this habit about starting comments with, "And..."

And I think I can't. Haha.

DeGiRL said...

:)