Monday, September 3, 2007

My past...

I miss the people of my past.. oh so badly....

From Labuan...

From Jakarta...

I miss my life in Jakarta, I miss that wonderfully expensive International school, I miss the life of being UN-CHINESE... I miss the syllabus, I miss the big houses, the apartments, i miss the life there!! The concerts, the music classes, the church, the friends...I miss being able to kiss each other's cheeks and cling hands and show affection in public, I miss teaching of the proper polite way of doing things, I miss swimming or P.E. (Physical excersize) everyday, I miss gym class, I miss Ballet, i miss International day, I miss being western...un-Malaysian..I miss mom always baking, I miss my house-help, Tetty, I miss shepherd pie..mum's is still the best...I miss the wonderful school cafeteria..i miss so much about that life...

From KK

I miss Datuk Simon Fung, I miss the music teacher, I especially miss a certain someone who 1st befriended me when I felt rejected and alienated and alone in school..I miss being in the same school as my cousin ..I miss my cousins, aunties, uncles, Po Po, Grandmama...the church, my friends there....I miss Gung Gung ..........so much..so so so much... i wish he didnt go so early....i wanted to get to know him so much more...now he's just a distant memory....

From Singapore

I miss my cousins, Uncle, Auntie and Chora!!! I miss the steamboat dinners, the apple cake, tangerine cake, the butter and moist chocolate cake... i miss the apple ham, i miss the salads, the sushi dinners, the lemon murang...i miss it all..

From Kluang, Johor

I miss My dearest family, and all the wonderful people that I grew up knowing.... oh oh!! and my dog! I miss the school life.. i miss working in Barney';s, i miss driving... i miss Youth Fellowship...I miss astro...my bed...my home...


But the 2 biggest things i miss now at this very moment, is my life in Jakarta, and that someone special from KK.. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

naming all your friends online isn't a very smart thing to do...

I just have a feeling it isn't, but I don't know why...

SaD.jc

DeGiRL said...

bah, i shall change it.. :)

Anonymous said...

Naming all your friends online is not a smart idea, yes I do agree on Des with that, however, I wished I had that many friends to name :'( Haha.

Oh, and Steph K leaves barely any online traces. Haha.

DeGiRL said...

changed. :)