Monday, September 17, 2007

Lessons....Randomness...

Let the past be past. I will put it behind me and move on.

I will smile a triumphant smile because i have overcome my problems and not a 'Painful, scary, weird smile' as Des and Dore put it.

Pretence is not being strong. It is pretence.

My eyes are the window to my heart, and no matter how much i try to hide it, it is obvious i am pretending. So I have to learn to deal with it and triumph over it. Else i produce 'weird scary smiles'. Haha! God has blessed me with the ability to be expressive, I will embrace it and use it to Glorify Him. Don't really know how yet, but will find a way. :)

It's all in the mind....what you think you are, you become.

Saxaphone or instrumental music really heals and ministers the soul...

I have a Big God, thus, all my problems become nothing but a tiny speck.

I have great leaders and friends.

God-Brothers are God-Brothers for a reason... thank you Dore.

PMS is dangerous....haha! Really dangerous....

Trust, once lost is very hard, if even possible to regain. Choosing who and what to trust should be a very careful and selective process.

Patience is a virtue.

Never take advantage of a person for your own personal gain. That's one of the meanest and most hurtful things any human being could do.

Piercings on the bone actually hurt a lot....especially when ur long hair pulls on it... YEOWCH!! yeah...

Sleep is good for stress.. hehe... so i shall sleep now.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can do this night is smile :)

And the excess access of sorry-ness has been overcome with joy.

And the personal gain part, if directed at me, only God and I will understand only.

Goodnight and it was lovely having you as one of my dearest friends. And the mark will bear that love conveyed for a lifetime :)